Due to current events we’d like to take a moment to share what we are doing at Hallman Asphalt & Sealing to maintain a safe working environment for employees, our customers, and the community. The policies and measure we are taking come from the recommendation of global and national agencies such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
As this is an ever-changing process with new information being released daily, know that we are regularly monitoring all policies and changing as necessary. We will do our best to keep you informed on any and all new policies as they arise. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Staff & Daily Functions
- Sales associates are no longer performing face to face proposal consultations. Luckily it is not necessary for us to have direct contact with you to look at your driveway or commercial project as all the work we are performing is done outside. If face to face meetings are necessary, we are abiding by the social distancing recommendations of maintaining 6 feet distance between customers at all times. This may mean calling prior to arrival to avoid approaching customers doors or to allow the ability to speak through open windows. Either way know that is still a top priority of ours to have clear communication with you throughout the entire process.
- All employees are following the recommended hand washing, sanitation procedures, and social distancing practices. These policies apply to all areas of work our employees are expected to perform in, including our shop, company vehicles, and on-site locations.
- Any employees who feel they are sick, traveled to a high level Covid-19 area, or have been in contact with someone who has been sick or traveled to high level areas, are asked to inform us immediately and will be asked to stay home for the recommended quarantine time for the safety of us all. Employees will also be subject to regular Health Assessment Survey’s to ensure we are always informed and up to date.
On-Site Work Expectations
- As our business is all outside work, we feel confident performing the work in a safe way that abides by the current social distancing rules.
- Commercial/industrial asphalt patching jobs for essential business will be first jobs to be completed.
- Currently the rules for residential sealing work are unclear if the work is deemed essential or not. We are hopeful and still expect to start residential work by our normal start date of June 15th. Please let us know if you have any concerns about this start date or wish to extend your job to a later date. We are more than happy to work with all our customers for any accommodations.
- For our recurring clients receiving their 3 year maintenance proposals, we have waived the normal deposit fee required with your signed proposal to ease the current expense during this time when many are unable to work or have been limited on work. Even with the uncertainty of an exact start date for residential work, we do ask that if you wish to have the work to return any signed proposals. This will help us prepare for the expected workload, even if we cannot perform the work till late summer.
Thank you in advance for the opportunity to work with you and for your continued support. If we have updates we will do our best to keep you posted via our Facebook page.